Log in here :
Whereas the Georgians working in the hospitality sector are already in Germany for a few weeks now, the health-care professionals arrived in Munich only yesterday. After having taken part in language courses and preparatory meetings back home, they are now fit to make the next step in their career abroad. >>
On March 6-7, 2015 start-up information seminar will be held in Frankfurt am Main, Germany for Georgian migrants who are interested to found a start-up enterprise in Georgia. The seminar is organized by the Center for international migration and development (CIM). In the frame of the seminar, participants will have the opportunity to explore their potential how to develop their own businesses as entrepreneurs. >>
You are very welcome to read our project newsletter and to learn more about the project`s activities. >>
Return Migration: Best practice
Marine Gvianidze manages the only existing modern sewage plant in Batumi. The water quality in the region has improved significantly with positive impacts on people's health, nature and the economy. Read more on Marine's case here ...
- Alumniportal Group "Making Migration work for Georgia"
- EU Mobility Partnership Georgia (Cimonline)
- Public Service Development Agency
- Georgian Small & Medium Enterprises Association
- Programme Migration for Development
- Returning Experts
- Business Ideas for Development
- Centre for International Migration and development (CIM)
- The Office of the State Minister of Georgia for Diaspora Issues
- GeldtransFAIR.de - your price comparison portal