Log in here :
The Centre for International Migration and Development (CIM) is a joint operation of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH – German International Cooperation – and the Federal Employment Agency (BA).
Director: Isabel Mattes-Kuecuekali (GIZ)
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
Bonn and Eschborn, Germany
Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 36 40
53113 Bonn, Germany
Phone: 49 228 44 60-0
Fax: 49 228 44 60-17 66
Phone: 49 61 96 79-0
Fax: 49 61 96 79-11 15
Local court (Amtsgericht) Bonn, Germany: HRB 18384
Local court (Amtsgericht) Frankfurt am Main, Germany: HRB 12394
Tanja Gönner (Chair of the Management Board)
Dr Christoph Beier
Dr Hans-Joachim Preuß
Our Internet presentation
Design: Pukkadesign, Frankfurt; CM/CM, Frankfurt
Programming: Netmedia, Saarbrücken
English translation: GIZ Language Services
Our Internet presentation conforms to the guidelines for barrier-free web design. Thus access to information is enabled particularly for the blind or persons with impaired vision, who often depend on technical aids in order to work with the computer.
The majority of the photos on this site were made available to CIM by Integrated Experts from all over the world.
Return Migration: Best practice
Marine Gvianidze manages the only existing modern sewage plant in Batumi. The water quality in the region has improved significantly with positive impacts on people's health, nature and the economy. Read more on Marine's case here ...
- Alumniportal Group "Making Migration work for Georgia"
- EU Mobility Partnership Georgia (Cimonline)
- Public Service Development Agency
- Georgian Small & Medium Enterprises Association
- Programme Migration for Development
- Returning Experts
- Business Ideas for Development
- Centre for International Migration and development (CIM)
- The Office of the State Minister of Georgia for Diaspora Issues
- GeldtransFAIR.de - your price comparison portal