Log in here :
Migration Policy Advice
Migration policy advice will complement, backstop, and help evaluate the practical activities of the project. In particular, following activities will ensure feeding relevant conclusions and recommendations of the project into future policy making and migration management:
- Placement of a long-term migration policy expert on at the Secretariat of the State Commission on Migration issues, hosted by the Public Service Development Agency (PSDA)
- Assignment of short term experts on specific migration management issues
- Study tour organized for Georgian policy makers and relevant stakeholders to Germany to increase competence on labor migration-related cooperation with EU counterparts
- Winter school on the nexus of migration and development organized for Georgian government officials, and relevant stakeholders
- Regional conference to exchange on best practices regarding the implementation of the Mobility Partnership
Capacities of Georgian policy makers and relevant civil society and private sector stakeholders will be enhanced to design and implement a migration policy that leverages the development potential of migration.
Return Migration: Best practice
Marine Gvianidze manages the only existing modern sewage plant in Batumi. The water quality in the region has improved significantly with positive impacts on people's health, nature and the economy. Read more on Marine's case here ...
- Alumniportal Group "Making Migration work for Georgia"
- EU Mobility Partnership Georgia (Cimonline)
- Public Service Development Agency
- Georgian Small & Medium Enterprises Association
- Programme Migration for Development
- Returning Experts
- Business Ideas for Development
- Centre for International Migration and development (CIM)
- The Office of the State Minister of Georgia for Diaspora Issues
- GeldtransFAIR.de - your price comparison portal