Log in here :
Are you living in Germany and you come from a developing or emerging country? Are you looking for new challenges and you think about to launch your own business in your home country? Or perhaps you have already a concrete business idea?
If so, then you have come to theright place. The Center for International Migration and Development (CIM) has been working with migrants living in Germany, who would like to promote themselves and their home countries.
Program “Geschäftsideen für Entwicklung” provides you networking and consultancy support that help you to turn an idea into a start-up and launch your own successful business. Currently, our target countries are Georgia, Morocco and Cameroon, but we are happy about your business ideas for other countries as well.
Read more on our services on www.geschaeftsideen-fuer-entwicklung.de
Return Migration: Best practice
Marine Gvianidze manages the only existing modern sewage plant in Batumi. The water quality in the region has improved significantly with positive impacts on people's health, nature and the economy. Read more on Marine's case here ...
- Alumniportal Group "Making Migration work for Georgia"
- EU Mobility Partnership Georgia (Cimonline)
- Public Service Development Agency
- Georgian Small & Medium Enterprises Association
- Programme Migration for Development
- Returning Experts
- Business Ideas for Development
- Centre for International Migration and development (CIM)
- The Office of the State Minister of Georgia for Diaspora Issues
- GeldtransFAIR.de - your price comparison portal